Building a Culture of Mental Health, One Community at a Time!
We are a community-based non-governmental organisation which started off in Subang Jaya to improve mental health awareness and suicide prevention. We have since raised our intentions to work nationally in improving mental health awareness, provide knowledge and skills on mental health and assist in access to care. We focus our work amongst the young and those who are young at heart through talks, trainings and community outreaches.
For Malaysians to have access to knowledge and skills to maintain good mental well-being.
- To raise mental health awareness and reduce mental health related stigma.
- To promote resilience and suicide prevention through Gatekeeper training and experts’ involvement.
- Empowering youths to care for their own mental health.
- To encourage help seeking attitude and tackle mental health issues through an early intervention approach.
- To build a resilient community.
Y.B. Puan Michelle Ng Mei Sze
Prof. Madya Dr. Amer Siddiq Amer Mordin
Chairman & Consultant Psychiatrist
Dr. Lim Poh Khuen
Ms. Prisca Leong Mae Jern
Mr. Har Yin Geong
YM Raja Nor Izah Raja Jaafar
Ms. Christina Goh Chin Cheng
Mr. Pheh Kai Shuen